Thank you for choosing to be part of Team David’s House 2022! We are so excited that your race experience includes helping us to continue the great work we’re doing to support families with sick or injured children.
Here are some of the perks of being on our team:
- Snacks and hydration at the start & finish
- Transportation of personal items from start to finish
- Special gift
- Customizable fundraising page and fundraising assistance from David’s House staff
- Ongoing information on race logistics & training support
- Post-race massage
- Team photo and individual race shots (when possible)
Once you have paid the registration fee, you will receive an email receipt with further instructions to complete the David’s House part of the registration process. Please note that we cannot submit your information to CBHM until you complete the steps outlined in the confirmation email.
The fundraising commitment
We know that it’s quite the undertaking to train for a half marathon, which makes us extra grateful that you’re committed to raising money for us on top of that!
Your $95 registration fee counts toward your $500 fundraising goal. To help make asking for donations easier, we will be sending you an info packet with a lot of helpful hints to make your fundraising successful.